Looking for faith-based person to help our church fulfill its mission of Connecting people to God’s love, Growing disciples of Jesus Christ, and Serving God by serving others.
Start date will be June 1, 2019
- Open/close building and/or offices daily.
- Receive and direct calls and visitors, mail, email, and messages daily.
- Provide administrative clerical support for Pastor/Music Director/paid staff.
- Maintain church calendar and schedule building usage.
- Publish worship bulletins/newsletters/social media & web updates per schedule.
- Prepare and provide reports and distribute to work areas as directed.
- Maintain designated bulletin boards and signage weekly.
- Order and maintain supplies/postage as needed and within stated budget.
- Maintain building security-camera log/key log/alarm codes.
- Secure funds and confidential documents in safe/designated area.
- Prepare, print, and mail occasional mailings.
- Provide administrative clerical support for ministry work area leaders as time permits (discuss with Senior Pastor if problems arise in completing any tasks).
- Follow bills payable and receivable procedures.
- Maintain records/archives/files.
- Maintain accurate member/constituent data.
- Schedule office maintenance as needed for copiers/computers/phones.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Extensive software skills are required including: Microsoft Office, Internet research abilities, Website maintenance
- Strong communication skills – both oral and written.
- Maintain the highest ideals of professionalism, confidentiality, and Christian discipleship.
- Safe Sanctuary Certification, including passing a background check, is required.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20,000.00 to $24,000.00 /year